Eye Anesthetic Cream is used for primary numbing before the procedure of the eye area.
- Apply a layer using a disposable applicator on the eyelid area.
- Leave on for about 20 minutes.
- Cover with seran wrap
- Gently wipe away the cream with a disposable applicator.
- Rinse the eye with Multi-purpose solution to avoid stinging.
*Stinging sensation is normal
*Client must keep eyes close throughout numbing process
* Not intended to be used on clients who are allergic to Lidocaine.
Eye Anesthetic Cream
No return/exchange on this product once opened.
By purchasing this product, buyers agreed to take all responsibity should there be any product allergies.
Please read store policies here, prior to placing and order!